Fantastic questions for this week:
- How can I stop daydreaming about a girl after I have a good interaction.
- If a woman wants to have sex on a first date, should you always go for it?
- How long does it take to get over a serious breakup, and what are more specific ways I can speed up the process?
- How do you deal with shy girls in nightclubs when the conversation isn’t really flowing?
- How do you control a conversation?
- How do I get over my fear of STD’s?
- What do you do when you run out of things to say?
- What do I do if a girl checks out my Facebook profile and seems distant afterward?
Questions for this week include:
- She has a test coming up, and isn’t going on any dates until it’s over, when/what should I text her?
- I have trouble trying to create rapport via text, should I call instead?
- Even though I try to get girls to talk, it feels like they always put the onus of being interesting back on me, what should I do?
- What’s the biggest difference between college game and real life?
- Do nice guys really finish last?
- You say your goal is to get her talking, but sometimes I get called out for not talking enough. What should I do?
- I’m feeling “numb” after a bad breakup, is this normal?
- A girl said to me: “you can’t handle me” – how would you respond to this?
- What do I do if she doesn’t fill in the “lull” in conversation?
- How do you “pick up older women?
- How does growing up with divorce affect your love life?
- Any advice for online dating?
- I may have ruined things with a girl I liked because I was too afraid to get sexual on our first date – any way I can recover?
- How does “daygame” differ from “night game”?
- How can I bring women I’m really attracted to into my social circle when my friends can be embarrassing?
- How can I be “dominant” in a mixed group of girls and guys?
- How do you deal with socially dominant women?
- Is there any way to make a powerful impression over text?
You sent me your questions, both ahead of time and through the youtube comment box, and I answered them live. Here’s what happened last night in case you missed it:
(A list of the questions answered, and the downloadable audio can be found below the video)
- I always get better responses from girls during the day than at night. What’s going on?
- This girl seems colder when I’m going for the second date, what should I do? (Text examples given)
- Who should pay for a date?
- I’m a smaller guy and people seem to pick on me. What should I do?
- How do you know you’ve found “the one”?
- How can I not give out the vibe that I’m only going out to talk to girls?
- What do you think about getting back with your ex?
- This girl I’m seeing is also seeing another guy. How can I get her to pick me over him?
- What do you do when girls react to your work negatively?
- Thoughts on “direct vs indirect”?
Lot’s of great questions this week. Enjoy!
(List of questions and downloadable audio found after the video)
- I often lose interest in a girl after sleeping with her, am I a bad person?
- Should I be using “cocky comedy”?
- How do I get a girl off her cell phone?
- How do you get sexual physically?
- How do I keep things on the “DL” with a girl from work?
- Should I talk to a girl while she’s in a group or on the move?
- There’s not much to do in my town, how do I keep dates from turning monotonous?
Click for Downloadable Audio
After a week off, it was a pleasure to be back with you again for our second ever Sparks of Attraction Live Question and Answer Hangout.
Great questions this week, looking forward to talking with you again soon!
(List of topics discussed and downloadable audio found below the video)
- What should I say to the girls who have “seen it all”?
- Should I do that intense focusing thing you talk about with guys as well as women?
- My sisters friend was getting really sexual with me, then she freaked out and ran away. WTF happened?
- Both I and the girl I’m seeing live with our parents. How can I create some sexy time?
- Any tips/rules for dating women with kids?
- How do you get a girl to invest in you?
- What to do when a woman tells you she’s “giving up on men”
DOWNLOAD THE AUDIO